American Offshore Whaling Voyages: A Database
Source(s) for Voyage of Union (Ship) 1824, - 1825, . Sailing from Sag Harbor, NY to . Sent home 0 Sperm, 1400 Whale, 0 Bone
- Starbuck, Alexander. History of the American Whale Fishery from its Earliest Inception to the Year 1876. 1876. Reprinted Secaucus, NJ: Castle Books, 1989.
- Batchelder, Charles F. Whaleship Index. New Bedford Whaling Museum Research Library, New Bedford, MA, 1960. Card file.
- Adams, James Truslow. History of the Town of Southampton (East End of Canoe Place). Bridgehampton, NY: Hampton Press, 1918.
- Wiggin, Merlon E. "Maritime History of the North Fork of Eastern Long Island, NY." The Peconic Bay [NY] Shopper, November 1998.
- Hain, James. "Woods Hole Whaling." Woods Hole Reflections, M. L. Smith, ed. Woods Hole Historical Collection, 1983.
- Kendall Collection, New Bedford Whaling Museum Research Library, New Bedford, Massachusetts