American Offshore Whaling Voyages: A Database
Source(s) for Voyage of Quickstep (Schr) 1875, Dec - 1876, Sep. Sailing from Provincetown, MA to Atlantic. Sent home 75 Sperm, 15 Whale, 0 Bone
- Starbuck, Alexander. History of the American Whale Fishery from its Earliest Inception to the Year 1876. 1876. Reprinted Secaucus, NJ: Castle Books, 1989.
- Batchelder, Charles F. Whaleship Index. New Bedford Whaling Museum Research Library, New Bedford, MA, 1960. Card file.
- Ships' Papers. Brig Eunice H. Adams. Nicholson Collection, Providence Public Library, Providence, RI.
- Ludlow, Elias. Journal of a voyage on an unidentified whaler, 1806-1807. Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities, Sag Harbor, NY.
- Catalog 240. New Haven, CT: William Reese Company, 2005. reeseco.com. Internet.
- Crawford, Richard W. Whalers from the Golden Gate: A History of the San Francisco Whaling Industry, 1822-1908 Submitted in partial fulfillment for the requirements for the degree Master of Arts in History, San Diegeo State University, Spring, 1981.